Resources for Immigrants
A guide to legal information about your rights and responsibilities, community education events, and how to get help in Washington state.
Do you qualify to stay in the U.S.?
immi is a free online tool that helps immigrants in the U.S. understand their immigration options, find free legal help, and protect their future.
Know Your Rights
- Common Questions about Naturalization
- Durable Power of Attorney for Finances
- Family Preparedness Plan
- Immigrant Rights Under a Trump Administration
- Immigrant Safety Plan for Youth and Children
- Know your rights when you encounter immigration agents and other law enforcement
- New Q & A about DACA
- Temporary Custody/Parental Consent Agreement
- Advisory Regarding DACA Program After Presidential Election
- How Do I Get a Disability-Based Waiver? Citizenship Application Help for People with Disabilities
- Immigration Violated My Rights
- Naturalization and Children: Common Questions
- Unaccompanied Children Resource Center
- Domestic Violence: Questions and Answers for Immigrant and Refugee Women
Community Information and Resources from the Northwest Immigrant Rights Project
- Calendar of Community Education Events
- Know Your Rights!
- Community Information/Social Service Providers
Volunteer Lawyers Provide Help at Airports
- Visit airportlawyer.org to get help now for an arriving immigrant.
Search organizations in Washington that help with Immigration issues.