Filing a Petition to Modify/Adjust a Parenting Plan/Custody Decree in a Dissolution Case

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

3260EN - This packet contains forms and instructions for filing a petition to modify/adjust a parenting plan or custody decree. Use this packet only if you and the other parent have been divorced and already have a parenting plan/custody decree from a Washington State court.

Download Related