Foreclosure When You Have a Deed of Trust

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

6211EN - If your house is in foreclosure, your best chance to keep your home is to act quickly and with the help of a housing counselor or an attorney. Both a housing counselor and an attorney can help you evaluate options that may be available to help save your home from foreclosure.

Download Related