Washington LawHelp

Responding to a Petition for a Parenting Plan, Residential Schedule and/or Child Support: Parentage Cases

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project

3605EN - This packet will help you fill out and file the forms and papers you need to respond to a Petition for Parenting Plan, Residential Schedule and/or Child Support when you are not married to or in a domestic partnership with the other parent and you have already established parentage within Washington State. The Petition will be on form FL Parentage 331.

Download Entire Packet with Instructions and Forms Download Instructions Only - No Forms Links to Individual Court Forms Related Resources
Last Review and Update: Nov 16, 2016
YouTube Channel
Visit us on Facebook