Responding to a Petition for Parenting Plan (Custody) or Child Support When Parentage Has Been Established

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

3605EN - This packet is intended to help you fill out and file the forms and papers you need to respond to a Petition for Parenting Plan/Residential Schedule or Child Support when you are not married to the other parent of your children and parentage has been established.

Download Related