Emancipation of Minors in Washington State

Por: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

If you are a resident of Washington and are at least 16, but not yet 18, and you want to be legally considered an adult, you can use this packet to ask the court to order that you be emancipated (legally declared an adult). Publication #4901EN

Última revisión y actualización: Jun 16, 2017