Emancipation of Minors: Washington State

Lea esto en: English

If you live in Washington State, are age 16 or 17, and want to be legally considered an adult, you can use this packet to ask the court to declare you emancipated. #4901EN

Download Instructions and Forms

Última revisión y actualización: Aug 17, 2022
¿Fue útil esta información?
Volver arriba