File for Change of Venue in a Family Law Case

Por: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this packet to ask the court to move your family law case to a different county. The other party may have filed your case in the wrong county (such as a county where neither party lives), or it would be more convenient for you to finalize your case in a different county. #3206EN


Download Packet

Download Instructions Only

Download Declaration Form

Download Motion Form

Download Order Form

Última revisión y actualización: Mar 31, 2019