Ask for Temporary Orders: Non-Parent Custody Cases
Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Either petitioner or respondent may file this motion. It can cover issues temporary child support, temporary custody, temporary visitation, safety restraints, or custody investigations while the non-parent custody case is pending. Packet #3123EN.
Links to Court Forms
Forms in this packet (PDF format). These forms can be found at www.courts.wa.gov/forms in Microsoft Word format.
- Motion for Temporary Non-Parent Custody Order - FL Non-Parent 423
- Declaration of: - FL All Family 135
- Sealed Personal Health Care Records (Cover Sheet) - FL All Family 012
- Temporary Non-Parent Custody Order - FL Non-Parent 424
- Restraining Order - FL All Family 150
- Order Appointing Guardian Ad Litem for Child - FL All Family 146
- Order Appointing Parenting Evaluator/Investigator - FL All Family 148
- Notice of Hearing - FL All Family 185
- Proof of Mailing or Hand Delivery - FL All Family 112