Guardians ad Litem in Family Law Cases

Lea esto en: English
Por: Northwest Justice Project

A judge may appoint a guardian ad litem (GAL) in a court case about custody or visitation rights. Any party to the case may ask for appointment of a GAL, or the judge can decide to appoint one. This packet has the necessary forms and instructions. #3103EN

Download Instructions Only - No Forms

Get Legal Help

Visit Northwest Justice Project to find out how to get legal help. 

Última revisión y actualización: Nov 03, 2021
¿Fue útil esta información?
Volver arriba