Motion to Vacate Judgment/Order [CR 60]

Lea esto en: English

A Motion to Vacate is a request to the court to withdraw a previous order or judgment it entered. It has to be based on one of the specific reasons set forth in Civil Rule 60. A Motion to Vacate may be filed in Superior Court or in a court of limited jurisdiction such as district court. #9936EN

Última revisión y actualización: Nov 17, 2017
¿Fue útil esta información?
Volver arriba