VAWA Self-Petition: Immigration Relief for Victims of Domestic Violence

Por: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

If a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident family member uses their immigration status to control or abuse you, you may be able to file an I-360 VAWA Petition. This petition lets you try to get status without the help of the abusive family member. #8125EN

Última revisión y actualización: Dec 09, 2019