Resources for Immigrants
A guide to legal information about your rights and responsibilities, community education events, and how to get help in Washington state.
Know Your Rights
- Children Safety Planning & Temporary Parental Consent Agreements
- Durable Power of Attorney for Finances
- Family Preparedness Plan
- Immigrant Safety Plan for Youth and Children
- Know your rights when you encounter immigration agents and other law enforcement
- New Q & A about DACA
- Advisory Regarding DACA Program After Presidential Election
- Immigration Violated My Rights
- Naturalization and Children: Common Questions
- A Guide for Immigrants, Limited English Persons and Their Advocates to Federally Subsidized Housing
- Changes to DACA: Access To Health Care in Washington State
- Common Questions about Naturalization
- Domestic Violence: Questions and Answers for Immigrant and Refugee Women
- Do Not Vote Unless You Are a U.S. Citizen
Search organizations in Washington that help with Immigration issues.
Community Information and Resources from the Northwest Immigrant Rights Project
- DACA - Community Advisory
- 'Options After DACA' Free Community Forums
- Calendar of Community Education Events
- Know Your Rights!
- Community Information/Social Service Providers
The hotline is for reporting detentions and other immigration activities. TO REPORT IMMIGRATION ACTIVITY IN WASHINGTON:
DIAL 1-844-RAID-REP (1-844-724-3737)
Volunteer Lawyers Provide Help at Airports
- Visit airportlawyer.org to get help now for an arriving immigrant.