Resources for Immigrants
A guide to legal information about your rights and responsibilities, community education events, and how to get help in Washington state.
Know Your Rights
- A Guide for Immigrants, Limited English Persons and Their Advocates to Federally Subsidized Housing
- Common Questions about Naturalization
- Do Not Vote Unless You Are a U.S. Citizen
- Durable Power of Attorney for Finances for Detainees
- Having Trouble Passing the English Part of the Citizenship Exam?
- How Do I Get a Disability-Based Waiver? U.S. Citizenship Application Help
- Immigrant Safety Plan for Youth and Children
- Know your rights when you encounter immigration agents and other law enforcement
- Naturalization and Children: Common Questions
- New Q & A about DACA
- Planning Ahead for Your Children’s Safety
- Stop Notario Fraud
- The New Public Charge Rule – What You Need to Know
- Unaccompanied Children Resource Center
Search organizations in Washington that help with Immigration issues.
Community Information and Resources from the Northwest Immigrant Rights Project
- DACA - Community Advisory
- Calendar of Community Education Events
- Know Your Rights!
- Community Information/Social Service Providers
The hotline is for reporting detentions and other immigration activities. TO REPORT IMMIGRATION ACTIVITY IN WASHINGTON:
DIAL 1-844-RAID-REP (1-844-724-3737)
Volunteer Lawyers Provide Help at Airports
- Visit airportlawyer.org to get help now for an arriving immigrant.