WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Refine Your Search:

Understanding the Basics (1)+

  • Consent to Health Care: A Kinship Giver’s Guide

    A kinship caregiver is a relative of a child who is not the child’s parent, but who is taking care of a child. Some kinship caregivers have a court order that lets them consent to health care for the child. Many more do not. Often, caregivers who do not have court orders have problems when they try to get health care for the child. #5940EN Read More

    Columbia Legal Services