Buying a home

Know Your Rights

Other Money Problems

1 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Motion to Vacate Judgment/Order [CR 60]

A Motion to Vacate is a request to the court to withdraw a previous order or judgment it entered. It has to be based on one of the specific reasons set forth in Civil Rule 60. A Motion to Vacate may be filed in Superior Court or in a court of limited jurisdiction such as district court. #9936EN

Back to top