powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Filter By:


The Basics (3)+

  • Do You Owe Money to the Court (LFOs) because of a Criminal Conviction?

    If you are very low income and you owe Legal Financial Obligations (LFOs) because you were convicted of a crime in Chelan, Douglas, Adams, Grant or Okanogan counties, we may be able to help, especially if you have a disability and are unable to work; and/or your only source of income is Social Security (SSI or SSDI). Read More

    Northwest Justice Project | Wenatchee Office
    Read this in:
    Spanish / Español
  • How to Ask a Washington State Court to Reduce or Waive Your Legal Financial Obligations

    This packet is for people who cannot afford to pay Legal Financial Obligations (LFOs) imposed on you by a Washington state district, municipal, or superior court in a criminal case. This packet has instructions and forms to bring a motion before the court, asking the court to reduce or waive (forgive or cancel) LFOs. #9913EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
  • Washington Reentry Guide

    Find answers to common questions about reentry from experts in Washington state law. Topics include criminal records, LFOs, employment, work release, transportation and health care. Read More

    Washington Appleseed