WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Refine Your Search:

The Basics (1)+

  • Name Change

    In Washington State, if you are eighteen or older, you can choose and use any name you wish, as long as you are not trying to defraud (cheat) someone. Example: it is not legal to change names to avoid creditors or to escape a child support obligation. This describes the process. #3400EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
    Read this in:
    Spanish / Español