Other criminal

Know Your Rights

Other Re-Entry, Problems

3 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Ask a court to cancel your non-restitution interest and/or reduce your LFOs

Read this if you were convicted of a crime in Washington State, owe the state legal financial obligations, but cannot afford to pay. #9913EN

Name Change Guide

This guide explains how to change your name by court order. In most situations, it is a simple process you can do by yourself, without a lawyer. #3400EN

Visiting Incarcerated Parents in Washington Prisons: A Guide for Judicial Officers

A Summary of Statewide Washington Department of Corrections Guidelines and Facility-Specific Information.

Back to top