powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

The Basics (2)+

Homeowners Insurance (4)+

  • After a Disaster: Insurance Resources for Washington

    Self-help tips for working with your insurance company after a disaster and links to get professional help if you disagree with them. Read More

    United Policyholders
  • How to File a Flood Insurance Claim

    Steps to take and things you will need to file an insurance claim after a flood. Read More

    Legal Aid of Nebraska
  • Mortgage Insurance for Disaster Victims

    The Section 203(h) program allows the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) to insure mortgages made by qualified lenders to victims of a major disaster who have lost their homes and are in the process of rebuilding or buying another home. Read More

  • Rehabilitation Mortgage Insurance

    FHA's Limited 203(k) program permits homebuyers and homeowners to finance up to $35,000 into their mortgage to repair, improve, or upgrade their home. Homebuyers and homeowners can quickly and easily tap into cash to pay for property repairs or improvements, such as those identified by a home inspector or an FHA appraiser. Read More