powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Refine Your Search:

Filter By:


The Basics (7)+

Employee Rights - Criminal Records (2)+

  • Certificate of Parental Improvement (CPI)

    If you have an older founded finding of child abuse or neglect in the state of Washington, getting this certificate can give you a chance to work. #2960EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
    Lea esto en:
    Russian / Pусский
  • Employee Background Checks

    When you're applying for a job and the employer requires a background check, you have rights — and the employer has rules to follow. Before you complete the application or go on the interview, know what the company legally can and cannot do. Read More

    Federal Trade Commission
    Lea esto en:

Getting a Job / Sealing Records (1)+

H-2A Workers (1)+

Paid Family and Medical Leave (1)+

When You've Lost Your Job (3)+