Skip to main content

Farmworker rights

Know Your Rights
2 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Work Injuries and Your Rights

Workers in Washington State who are injured on the job or who suffer an occupational disease have the right to receive workers' compensation for their injury or illness. This is true whether or not a worker has legal work documents or is an undocumented worker. #2608EN

Identity Documents for Washington Drivers Licenses

Learn the law about the type of identification documents needed to get a driver's license in Washington state. #9350EN

Back to top