powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Refine Your Search:

Get Started (3)+

Serving Papers (1)+

  • How to Serve the Other Party in a Family Law Case

    Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. When filing your case, make sure a copy of the petition, summons, and other papers you are filing are delivered to the person you are filing the case against "the other party" in a legally correct way. #3201EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
    Lea esto en:

Finalize Your Case (1)+

Change Your Parenting Plan (1)+

Get Ready for Court (4)+

I Need a Court Interpreter (1)+

Court Forms - listed alphabetically (4)+

Court Information - listed alphabetically (1)+

  • Mediation: Should I Use It?

    Mediation is an informal way to resolve disputes without going to court. The parties attempt to negotiate a mutually agreeable settlement with the help of a neutral mediator. Mediation can be used in many types of disputes. #3226EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
    Lea esto en:
    Russian / Pусский

Trial Tips (1)+