Moving with children

Know Your Rights

Other Family Problems

For court forms, choose the Court Forms & Procedures tab below

2 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

File a Motion for Revision in a Family Law Case

Use this to ask a judge to change (revise) a court commissioner's order. #3901EN

Questions and Answers about Washington's Relocation Law

If you have legal custody of your child, and you wish to move (relocate) and take the child with you, Washington State law may require you to do certain things first. Read this to learn what to do. #3135EN

Back to top