Appeals and hearings

Know Your Rights

Other Public Problems

1 Resource(s) Found

Representing yourself at an administrative hearing

If you do not agree with any verbal or written decision made by the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS), you can appeal that decision by asking for an administrative hearing. Read this to learn when and how to ask for a hearing, how to get ready for your hearing, and what to expect at your hearing and afterward. #7910EN

Back to top