WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Refine Your Search:

The Basics (4)+

Emergency cash (4)+

Low income energy assistance programs (1)+

  • Additional Requirements (AR)

    If you qualify for Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), State Financial Assistance (SFA), or a Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA) welfare grant through DSHS and you have an emergency, you may be eligible to get "Additional Requirements (AR).” AR is a once-a-year cash grant for emergency needs. #7108EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
    Read this in:
    Spanish / Español

Overpayments (1)+

Public Benefits and Accommodations (2)+

Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) rules (5)+

WorkFirst rules, benefits and problems (6)+