powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Filter By:


The Basics (3)+

  • The Self-Sufficiency Calculator for Washington State

    The Calculator can help you: plan and develop career goals so you can work towards a better paying job; decide if a job you are considering will pay enough to meet your family's needs; determine if you might be eligible for public benefits that can help with expenses like health care or child care; test and compare different work or living options and see how they affect your bottom line. Read More

    Workforce Development Councils of Washington State
  • Working Connections Child Care

    Washington State has subsidized child care for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) recipients and low-income working parents. It's called Working Connections Child Care (WCCC). Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
  • Your Rights Dealing with DSHS

    This lists services available by DSHS and your rights when dealing with this state agency. #7900EN. Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
    Read this in:
    Spanish / Español
    Russian / Pусский