powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Refine Your Search:

The Basics (3)+

  • Can the VA stop my benefits because I have an arrest warrant or violated probation/parole?

    According to the Veterans Administration (VA), you are a fugitive felon if you are fleeing to avoid prosecution, jail time, or prison after conviction for a felony or an attempted felony OR you are on probation and parole for a felony AND you are violating your probation/parole. In these cases, the VA may stop your benefits. Read about your options if this happens to you. #7704EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
  • Improved Pension Program (for Veterans, Their Surviving Spouse, and Dependent Children)

    The Improved Pension Program (IPP) is a benefit payable by the Department of Veterans Affairs to veterans of a period of war because of nonservice-connected disability or age. #7702EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
  • Veterans' Assistance Fund

    Under Washington law, each county must establish a fund for veterans in need, their families, and the families of deceased veterans. The law is at Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 73.08.010. Some people call it the “Veterans Assistance Fund” or “Veterans Relief.” Publication #7700EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project