Homeowners / Foreclosure

Know Your Rights

Other House Problems

For court forms, choose the Court Forms & Procedures tab below

2 Resource(s) Found

How to Recover Surplus Funds after a Non-Judicial Foreclosure without an Attorney

If your home was foreclosed and whoever bought it at auction paid more than you owed on the mortgage, you may be entitled to surplus funds. Use this guide if you want to try to recover those funds without the help of an attorney. #6701EN

Public Utilities

General information about your rights when dealing with public utilities. #0700EN

Back to top