Tenants' rights

Court Forms & Procedure

Other House Problems

For court forms, choose the Court Forms & Procedures tab below

1 Resource(s) Found

I need to respond to an eviction lawsuit as soon as possible

If you got legal papers from your landlord called a Summons and Complaint for Unlawful Detainer, read this and try to talk to a lawyer right away. #6309EN

Back to top