Immigration and health insurance

Know Your Rights

Other Immigration Problems

Help with Medical Bills for Immigrants without Legal Immigration Status

Describes what programs are available and who is eligible for medical bill help. #8144EN

Now that you are a U Nonimmigrant: Warnings, Rights and Responsibilities

Read this if you already have U nonimmigrant status. #8130EN

Public Charge: What You Need to Know

Find out here about the public charge test. This will also help in deciding if, and when, to use the public assistance benefits you or your family members need. #8123EN

Back to top