Immigration and family

Know Your Rights

Other Immigration Problems

3 Resource(s) Found

Applying for a Driver’s License with no Social Security Number

Washington State Department of Licensing (DOL) has a policy about residency documents that you will need to show if you are applying for a driver's license or ID card. This publication tells you what documents you need. #9349EN

Immigration, Family Law, and Domestic Violence

If you have a protection order case or family law matter, you may have immigration questions or concerns. People who are abusive often use immigration status to control their partners. Read this for basic answers to some common questions. #8105EN

VAWA Self-Petition: Immigration Relief for Victims of Domestic Violence

If a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident family member uses their immigration status to control or abuse you, you may be able to file an I-360 VAWA Petition. This petition lets you try to get status without the help of the abusive family member. #8125EN

Back to top