WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Refine Your Search:

Filter By:


General Info (1)+

  • Your Child with Disabilities is Turning 18

    If you have a child who is unable to care for them self because of a disability, you may be concerned about what to do when your child turns 18. Parents do not automatically have the authority to make legal decisions for their children who turn 18, when the law considers the person an adult. #3303EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project - CLEAR Intake Line
    Lea esto en: