Benefits Law Center
Who We Are
Benefits Law Center provides accessible legal advocacy to people living with physical and mental disabilities so that they may obtain the resources necessary to overcome barriers to financial and medical stability. We further our mission through targeted advocacy projects that help people with Social Security disability problems.
Who We Serve
- King County
- Cirumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
Translation and interpreter services are provided as needed.
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials
- Description of Services
Social Security cases only.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Phone Number
- (206) 686-7252
Call to make an appointment.