Kitsap Housing Justice Project
Who We Are
Kitsap Legal Services's Housing Justice Project provides free legal advice for low-income tenants facing eviction or other landlord/tenant issues.
Who We Serve
- Kitsap County
- Cirumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
Interpreters and translators provided as needed.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Pro Se Legal Clinic
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
Legal Clinic +
- 614 Division Avenue (map)Room 250Port Orchard, WA 98366
- 8:30 - 10:30 am (check-in by 10; no appnt. needed)
Due to COVID-19, the in-person clinic is closed. Until the clinic starts again, low-income individuals with housing issues can contact our office directly at 360-479-6125 or email@example.com, and we can set up a remote appointment with an attorney, typically by phone.
- Read this in:
- Spanish / Español