Kitsap Legal Services
Who We Are
Civil legal issues.
Who We Serve
- Kitsap County
- Cirumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
Interpreters provided for eligible clients.
- Income Guidelines
Clients may attend credit counseling and divorce class regardless of income.
Service of documents, filing fees and copies of documents. You must purchase some materials.
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Pro Se Legal Clinic
- Self-Help Materials
- Description of Services
In some cases, attorneys will provide pro bono representation.
A meeting with an attorney to clarify forms or to provide assistance with the forms.
This clinic is provided once a month and is open to the public regardless of income. There is a $20 charge for the two hour class.
KLS paralegal will complete dissolution documents for client and client will have two private consultations with an attorney. Fee $80
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Phone Number