Lavender Rights Project
Who We Are
The Lavender Rights Project provides low cost direct legal services to the queer and trans communities. We focus on discrimination, criminal law, dependency, estate planning, health care denials, family law and all issues related to trans identities. We host free community legal clinics focusing on queer and trans related issues, and we work with local community organizations to build sustainability for the queer and trans community. Our Transgender Rural Advocacy Project provides resources and clinics in rural Washington State, and we provide free names changes to transgender prisoners across Washington State.
Who We Serve
- Cirumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
Translators and interpreters are provided as needed.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Pro Se Legal Clinic
- Self-Help Materials
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- 2425 6th Ave S (map)Seattle, WA 98134
- Phone Number
Call or email email@example.com for an appointment.