Who We Are
Serving seniors age 55+ and their caregivers. Non-attorney volunteers provide information, self-help options, and referrals. Sound Generations does not have attorneys available to assist or represent clients.
Who We Serve
- King County
- Cirumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Self-Help Materials
- Description of Services
Non-attorney volunteers provide information, self-help options, and referrals.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Phone Number
- 1-888-4ELDERS (1-888-435-3377)
Pathways Information and Assistance is open to King County residents of all ages.