powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Attorney General's Manufactured Housing Dispute Resolution Service

Authored By: Washington State Attorney General
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

The Attorney General will take complaints from manufactured/mobile home tenants and landlords; investigate complaints; and attempt to negotiate an agreement. There is also an online complaint form available.

Link to AG's Manufactured Housing Dispute Resolution Service: www.atg.wa.gov

Last Review and Update: Jun 07, 2019