Certificates of Discharge: Frequently Asked Questions

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project

You can restore your voting rights and cancel your felony conviction after you have completed all your sentencing requirements. Read this to learn more. #2951EN

Download | Printer-friendly

Last Review and Update: Sep 21, 2020
Was this information helpful?
Back to top