powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Military Sexual Trauma

Authored By: U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs

If a veteran suffers from the effects of trauma in military service, VA may be able to help them.

Link to Military Sexual Trauma: www.va.gov

Last Review and Update: Jan 27, 2020