powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Dismiss a Non-Parent Custody Case

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

You can use this if you are a parent involved in a non-parent custody case that has not yet been finalized in 2021. #3129EN

Last Review and Update: Jan 12, 2021