powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Putting My House in Order Form

Authored By: End of Life - Washington

The Putting My House in Order Form contains all the death certificate information the funeral director will need, your wishes for burial and indicate your organ donation preference. Be sure to discuss your wishes with your survivors and let them know where your original documents are filed so they can present them to the funeral home at time of death.

Link to Putting My House in Order Form: endoflifewa.org

Last Review and Update: Feb 05, 2020