powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Energy Assistance Programs - Bill Pay Help

Authored By: Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

If you are facing unmanageable energy bills, here are links to some options that will help keep your service turned on.

Last Review and Update: Apr 04, 2017