powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

File an Emergency Minor Guardianship Petition

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Use these forms if you need short-term guardianship orders for the child or a guardianship order right away. If you do not, use our File a Minor Guardianship Petition packet instead. If you want both short-term and long-term orders, get both sets of forms. You can file both cases at the same time. #4412EN

Last Review and Update: Jan 04, 2021