File for Revision in a Protection Order Case

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project

If a court commissioner made an order at your full protection order hearing that you disagree with, you can ask a judge to change it (to "revise" it). This packet explains more and has forms and instructions you can use. #3722EN

Download Instructions and Forms

Download Instructions Only

Last Review and Update: Jan 04, 2024
Was this information helpful?
Back to top