Instructions for Filing to End a Guardianship or Nonparent Custody Order to Get Your Children Back

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project

You can file a Petition to Terminate or Change Non-Parent Custody Order case to ask the court to return custody of your child to you. #3127EN

Last Review and Update: Oct 05, 2021
Was this information helpful?
Back to top