powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Instructions for Filing to End a Guardianship or Nonparent Custody Order to Get Your Children Back

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project

You can file a Petition to Terminate or Change Non-Parent Custody Order case to ask the court to return custody of your child to you. #3127EN

Last Review and Update: Oct 05, 2021