powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Filing a Charge of Employment Discrimination

Authored By: U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

Any individual who believes that their employment rights have been violated may file a charge of discrimination with EEOC. This web page describes how.

Link: www.eeoc.gov

Last Review and Update: Apr 30, 2019