Unmarried Couples: File a Complaint to Divide Your Property and Debts

This packet will help you fill out and file the forms and papers you need to start a case in a Washington State Superior Court to ask the court to divide property and debts you have acquired during a long term, stable, marriage-like relationship with another adult. #3920EN

Download Instructions and Forms

Download Instructions Only

Download Forms Only

Last Review and Update: Dec 14, 2022
Was this information helpful?
Back to top